Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Birthday!

Today I turn the big  3 0!!!  Yes it's official I'm old.  So lets start out with how I have enjoyed my day so far.  We went to bed about 130 this morning to the sound of rain.  Yes I said the sound of rain.  We have not had rain in sometime here.  So the sound was actually really nice to hear.  Then of course I woke up all night but that's ok because I got to snuggle with my little poop and diddle girl, moo was out on the couch.
Since we layed sod friday I went outside and watered some more.  I then came into a wonderful smell in the house! BREAKFAST!!! and I didn't have to make it :)  My hubby is such a great hubby.  You see I'm the princess on my birthday.  I can get away with anything and don't have do or get or move anything!!  All I have to say is "It's my Birthday!"  and he smiles nodes his head.  So there I was on the couch he started one of my shows and finished my breakfast.  2 eggs 2 toast 2 bacon hash browns and a glass of whole milk, jealous I know :) mmmmmmm  It was wonderful!
He has dinner planned for the night and strawberry short cake for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment